Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Sony Ericsson Vivaz Emergency Calls Only Problem Solution


Sony Ericsson  Vivaz  Emergency Calls Only Problem Solution



One of my Brother was told me " I have been using my Vivaz Pro on O2 for about 2 months now and I've been have an intermittent problem. The phone will suddenly not allow me to make calls, when I try to make a call it says "Emergency Calls Only" even though I have a good to full signal AND I can still receive calls and send and receive text messages. Also when this problem happens the power button no longer responds, so I am unable to lock or turn the phone off so I have to do a battery pull. Even after removing the battery and SIM and replacing it all the problem is still there. Then it will just work again at various times. This is very frustrating. I have tried contacting O2 but I just get pre- typed messages back which are NO HELP at all, 
they are obviously not understanding my problem and think it's a network issue or Im somewhere where I cannot get a signal. I was also disgusted that Sony Ericsson used the Nokia OS on their phone, I vowed to never buy a Nokia again after having 4 Nokias and having problems with them all. I go back to trusty Sony Ericsson only to find its got Nokia software Low and behold I'm having problems. So how may i get rid from this problem?


Solution:

  • First try to factory setting to full reset of your handset.
  • You can do also a hard reset of your handset. to do this dial *#7370# phone will be asked for code. type 0000 Yes. your phone will be automatically restart.
  • If you find no result, then try to pull the Battery & sim card from your phone for 2 days. After 2 days, connect the battery & sim card then switch the power button On. hope you will be get your result.
  • If still it shows "Emergency calls only" error then make sure, there have a hardware problem in your phone. You have to go to the service center.

No comments:

Post a Comment